KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Storm's Path

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 87

A Storm's Path Empty A Storm's Path

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:13 pm

A blue haired man slowly took each step lightly, one after the other. The lights of the city shined in every direction. The light shined down over the man as his kind looking smile would catch a passerby and he even gave off a kind aura about him. A long blue scarf wrapped it's way around his neck as if to keep him warm, the long scarf was hanging over his back and reached the tip of his jacket. The white jacket that he word met just below his knees. He continued forward as he continued to look around for something.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 119

Underground File
    Name: Roukostu Akane Wolffang
    Family/Job: Storm Family/ Band Singer
    Level: 1

A Storm's Path Empty Re: A Storm's Path

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Roukostu walked the streets with men around her, each of them with a different ring on them, a boy next to her had on googles that were green, and held a computer, another man with shades walked quitely in front of her, another with black hair walked on the other side of her, he had what looked like an archery glove and wrist protector on his right hand, and the last of the group, the tallest and more musculary built, had red hair, and walked from the back of her, he had a hammer straped to his back.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Lee continued forward as he slowly rose his head up and took in a deep breath and exhaled as he moved his hands behind his back and let his right hand hold onto his left and started to think of what it was going to do with his life. He needed money and he needed a good cash flow from it. Was there a site or something that he cou- His train of thought was cut off as he felt the small push of running into someone. He looked down as he saw a small girl and thought to say something but it didn't matter, it's not like he would need to.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 pm

One of the men, came in front of the Lee, "hey pal...dont you got something to say to the Ritorupurinsesu(Little Princess)"he said, the boy with the googles looked at the tall man, "Steve...don't...."he said, "shut it Danny!"he said, "hey! Settle down....he just bumped into her by accident alright...."the one next to Roukostu said, "Sven's right...let it go...."Danny said, "hell no"Steve argued, the one in front of Roukostu sighed, "forgive me Ritorupurinsesu..."he said, "it's alright Dallas...."

Last edited by Roukostu on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Lee was stopped. This was fairly strange because he was in no area he liked. He slowly let his head lean back as he looked up at a rather well built man. Lee turned his head slightly toward one that called him Steve. Lee then turned back as the threats continued. He moved his right hand from behind his back as he continued to smile his smile as he pointed his hand up at the big man and spoke
    "If your going to play princess, you might want to get a better dress~"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Danny and the others looked at him confusion, even Roukostu did, "why you dirty brat!"Steve yelled unlashing his hammer from his back, "Hama(Hammer)! NO!"Roukostu yelled, but he didn't listen.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Lee watched as the brute of a man unleashed a massive weapon that seemed like it was built more for a construction job used to break down a building than to be used by a man. The sound of the females voice echoed through the air as Lee's left leg rose off the ground and kicked it turning him around and to the right side as he watched the massive hammer crash down where he was at and he looked down at the hammer and poked it as he spoke
    "Oh? And is this your wand?"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Steve looked at him with eye full of anger, Roukostu reached out to Steve, "Hama! That's enough! Please stop it!"Roukostu pleaded, Dallas reached and grabed him, "that's enough!"Dallas yelled, Steve threw Dallas off of him, "shut the hell up!"he yelled, he went right after Lee.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Lee rose his head over toward the first man to speak to the behemoth and told him that enough was enough and even the little girl tried to stop him. Why should would try was beyond him. And the bull was charging once again. Lee moved his left hand back behind his back as he crouched down and jumped back and flung his right hand forward and a silver line seemed to shot outward. It was to silent to be a gun. A single knife laid itself in the neck of the massive man as Lee stood looking down at his right arm
    "Now I'm going to have to clean them again~"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Roukostu looked at Steve as he fell to the ground, "H....Hama!"she yelled running over, Danny stoped her, "no! Don't get any closer to him!"Danny said, he went over to him, he checked his pulse, "he's....he's....dead...."Danny said, Sven raised his hand to reveal a bow and an arrow already in place, "you damn----", "enough!"a loud voice yelled, Sven looked behind him to see Roukostu's older brother and her father behind him, "eh! Oyabun"they said together except Roukostu.

Angel looked at Lee, then to Steve, "you boy.....come with us peacefully...or we can have other ways of bring you....."he said, there were already guards near Lee, each one strong enough to take down a bull.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Lee looked away from his right arm up to the sound of the girl screaming out some name or word. He then looked over to another man who had draw a bow. Lee's right hand flicked up as another knife placed itself into his grasp as he was ready to try long ranged fighting but everyone seemed to stop at the sight of another man, this one was old and had someone else with him. The man spoke of coming one way or another and seemed to have the man power to back that up. To try and kill them all would take more than he had on him just to get away. Lee continued to smile and rose his hands up as if in defeat as he dropped the knife into his sleeve and he let his head tilt to the side as he spoke
    "I want my knife back at some point~"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Angel looked at Roukostu and the others, "come...we have to go...now....."Angel said, as a car came into view, Roukostu and her friends went inside, followed by Angel, and two guards, the rest of remained on the street, but one of them guided Lee into the car roughly.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Lee was jerked forward with a sudden push from one of the rather big fellows. He looked back as he held his hands up higher as he spoke
    "Hey, hey, I said I was going but I'm getting my knife back at some point!"
    He was shoved forward once more as he almost fell in a stumble. He leaned forward and moved himself into the car that he was forced into.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Sven had picked Lee's knife up before he got into the car, it still had Steve's blood on it, he threw it at Lee, "here have you damn knife back...."he growled, Roukostu looked at Angel, "father...what are you going to do to him?"she asked, Angel looked at him, "well...i could cut his head right off....unless you have another suggestion?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Lee sat down and looked to the door as one of the original thugs entered the car and held his knife. Lee continued to smile his kind smile and leaned back as he threw his right hand up as the blade slid in between his middle and ring fingers. He looked at it and spoke
    "Could have cleaned it but I guess I never asked for that~"
    He then looked over to the older man when the words cut and head were spoke and he laughed hesitantly as he rose his left hand and pointed to himself and spoke
    "I tend to like my head where it is, It works better here."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Angel and the others besides Roukostu looked at him, "do not think this as a joke....we are far from what the Yakuza used to be...."Roukostu said, Gilliam looked at her, "wise words sister....now if only the brat would take it......"Gilliam said, "maybe i should tell him a old wise Japanese proverb...Ayamachitewa aratamuruni habakaru koto nakare. If you make a mistake, don't hesitate to correct it."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Lee laughed lightly as he looked over toward the little girl and listened to what she said and then to another that called her his sister. He turned back toward her as she spoke something about Japanese words or something or another. He leaned back and rose his left left and placed it over his right as he looked at his knife and tilted his head to the side and looked back to her
    "Well, I know I didn't make a mistake when I used this little blade..."
    He then turned his head back toward her and continued with a false surprised look
    "Oh Yes, I think you saw that~ And if you think lopping me head off in this car is going to be easy, I enjoy a good challenge. I have enough to live for but to be in a care with such a wealthy looking family~ I'll die but I'm sure I'll die a happy man doing what I do~"
    He let his left hand tap onto his knee as he tilted the knife on his index finger
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Roukostu smiled, but it was different from other smiles, "Nee-san...."Danny said, Danny with the others became restless around her, the only one that wasn't was Angel, he looked away, and in an instant Roukostu was gone, she was next to Lee, her hand tightly around his throat, she had a hold of arms, one foot holding down one, while her hand grabed hold of the other one, "(kaden rika) Literally: Melon field, under a plum tree"she said, then Angel spoke, "meaing.... That you must avoid actions which could be taken on a bad faith."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Lee was not looking to the roof of the car as his breathing was a lot less restricted now. His arms were pinned down and the chances of getting to his knives were not very high. Even if he did get them, he wouldn't be able throw them so that wouldn't work. He continued to smile as he spoke with gasps
    "Bad faith....hehe....but I'm....not a....one trick pony..."
    After the last word, his left foot was at the back of her neck and the tip of his right shoe was aimed at the front of her neck ready to pull his left foot and force his right forward
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Roukostu had that smile again, "even if you were able to....are you even sure it would be me?"she asked, there was another one right next to him, then another in front of him, "thanks for the assisstances....Shi shēzu"Angel said.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Lee glanced over as he was now well surrounded. His smile spread more as he then spoke
    "Well, seeing this......If I kill this one....the damage is done....."
    He then took in another gasp of air as he then spoke again
    "Maybe...we got off...on the wrong foot."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:13 pm

Roukostu looked at him, "well then...now that i have your attention....."she said, the real her was sitting next to Dallas, "don't you love my Mist guardian's ability? To make real illusions?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Lee let his eyes slowly drop themselves over toward the little girl as she spoke about mist and illusions. Lee then took in a lighter breath as he then exhaled and closed his eyes and spoke
    "There more a pain actually and I'm starting to get more and more annoyed than anything. If you wanted me dead, you would have done it in the street. Drop the act~"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:37 pm

"Well i will say this....Hama....Haiteku.....and Sakuryaku didn't know anything about this....though i did...."Roukostu said, "except for these three.... Shi shēzu....Mr. Shades....also who we refer as for Dallas, knew as well, since he is in command of my group....though the true leader of my personal guard is clear....and that would be me..... Kurō" Dallas looked at Lee, "you are Lee...though you're last name isn't mentioned.... you were brought up harshly, which is why for the creepy ass smile you always give..... now then...do you understand why you are here?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Lee listened to the rambling of the girl once more, and from how she push things, she was the top dog in the car. He then looked over toward the other man who started to talk about his past. He looked up as he laughed lightly and then replied
    "Because of my ravishing good looks and fancy attire~"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 pm