KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Storm's Path

Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 119

Underground File
    Name: Roukostu Akane Wolffang
    Family/Job: Storm Family/ Band Singer
    Level: 1

A Storm's Path - Page 2 Empty Re: A Storm's Path

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:48 pm

"If that were only true...... Now then...."Roukostu said, she looked at Angel, "father...the rings...."she stated, Angel nodded, "alright...if you think they all have the potential....."he said, he gotten the rings from a bag, they were in a beautifully crafted box, each one had a different image of weather patterns, "we were doing this to see who the next guardians would be....Danny-Haiteku, Sven-Sakuryaku, me-Kuro, and Dallas-Shi shezu passed...it was suppose to be Hama and Naifu's turn to combat each other, and i think you know who i'm refering Naifu to....."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 87

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Lee looked to the girl and then her father that she spoke to and asked for some sort of rings. He laughed lightly as he remembered what she said first off and was going to make another comment but for once, held it back. He then tilted his head as he repeated the words
    "Naifu?"
    He points his right index finger at himself as he continued
    "So your going to give me a nickname to? Aw, that's so sweet, I feel like a doggy~"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:22 pm

"In her world you are either a dog or a dead man...."Danny said, Sven agreed with Danny, Roukostu looked at all of them, "Naifu in Japanese means knives..... Be happy about your codename....."Roukostu said, she showed them the rings, "these are the Tsu no yōso rings..... also known as the rings of 7 elements...."

She took the ring that had the image of the sky, "Rain, Storm, Cloud, Sun, Mist and Lightning, he influences, understands, and accepts all of them. Becomes the sky that captures and encompasses all. That is the role of sky Guardian"she said tossing to Danny, he grabed it and placed it on his finger, the looked at her confused, "the ones that hold these are suppose to be leaders of the familes..."he said, Roukostu shook her head, "you have the flame of skies...."

Next was the ring of Storm, "Defeat the enemy with a relentless stream of attacks that never falters. Always at the center of an attack, the furious storm that never rests. The role of the Storm Guardian"she said tossing it to Lee.

She took the ring of Rain, "To become a blessed shower. Requiem rain, that settles conflicts and washes everything away. The role of the Rain Guardian"she said handing it to Angel, he looked at the others, "as of right now...there is no Rain or Sun guardian...I will be taking possession of the rings for right now...."

Roukostu held the ring of Sun, "Destroying the misfortune that attacks the family with their own body, they become the sun that brightly shines upon an area. The role of Sun Guardian.....

Next was the ring of Lightning, "Draws the damage to themself and away from the rest of the family, serving as a lightning rod. That is the role of the Lightning Guardian.she said throwing it to Sven.

Mist ring was next, she held it up to Dallas, who took it, "Creating something from nothing, and nothing from something, thus bewildering the enemy. Rendering the family's true form intangible with vision of deceit. That is the role of the Mist Guardian....

And finally Roukostu's ring, the Ring of Cloud, "To be the aloof, drifting cloud that protects the Family from an independent standpoint, and whom nothing can ever bind. That is my role....as the Guardian of Cloud....
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Lee's hand quickly shot across the air and then slowly moved it down as he looked to the ring for more than a few moments. Defeat the enemy with a relentless stream of attacks that never falters. Always at the center of an attack, the furious storm that never rests. The role of the Storm Guardian. He slowly moved the ring over onto his left hand and then rose his head and looked to the girl and placed his arms on his knees as he leaned forward and pointed toward her
    "What's your name?"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Roukostu looked at him, "then allow us to give you our names......my name is Roukostu Akane Wolffang, you can refer me in english as Crow....or in Japanese Kuro...."

Dallas looked at him, "Dallas Genova....also known as Shi shezu, Mr. Shades...."

Danny looked at him with concern, "m....my name is Danny Rosewood...Haiteku, Hi-Tech....."

Sven looked away, but gaved his name, "Sven Lockhart.....Sakuryaku, Gambit....."

Angel smiled at Lee, "I am the head of the Storm family, Angel Storm...and this is my son....Gilliam"he said looking Gilliam next to Roukostu.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Lee listened to what it was that the girl said and let his hands move themselves to his knees as he heard the others saying there names but his attention wouldn't let him pay any attention. He slowly leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest as he spoke
    "Miss Roukostu Akane Wolffang."
    He nodded his head as slowly started to tap his fingers along his arm as he continued
    "I plan on showing you just how ungodly right you were for giving me this..."
    He let his ring finger raise as to indicate the ring that now laid around it.
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

RU-Points : 152

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:48 pm

A young man, appearing to be 18 in age, walked up to the group. He had his hands in his pockets and his head was lowered. He had a mysterious aura around his body as he stood in front of the group.
    "..." All that was heard was his breathing.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:58 pm

The car came around the corner of the group while Roukostu looked at Lee for a moment, "allow me to give you my rules...... In this family...there will be no fighting among each other, and i mean physical not verbal...verbal is fine by me as long as it doesn't hurt the person in any way...."she said before looking out the car window.
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:02 pm

Grey continued to walk towards the mysterious group.

"What is it you want boy?" The bigger man asked. "Are you picking for a fight?"

Grey ignored the man, obviously pissing the guy off.

The other 3 that were with him surrounded Grey. Each one had a bat in there hand.

"You don't ignore our boss" The three said together. They each looked at there boss.

"Go ahead and beat him, he's useless anyway" he said. The three goons took the bats, tightened there grips and started to beat Grey with the bats. They were on the side of the street, not many people were paying much notice to the boy getting beaten.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Roukostu noticed through the car window, "stop the car.....NOW!"she growled, the driver stopped the car, "what is wrong?"he asked, "Garcia...keep the car running...."she said, Roukostu opened the car window, and jumped through it, landing on the car roof, "eh! Roukostu!"Gilliam yelled, it was too late, Roukostu jumped off the car roof, and landed onto one of the men near the boy with her foot, she looked up at the others, with deadly eyes.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:10 pm

Lee nodded his head as he leaned to the side of the window and placed his hand under his chin as he took in a deep breath and muttered under his breath
    "Doubtful~"
    He then blinked a few times as he looked outside at a small little sight outside, this was going to be nice to watch. He then looked up and let out a deep breath as he leaned his head out of the window and spoke
    "What are we doing?"
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:13 pm

Grey got up after the beating seemed to have stopped. His arm had appeared to have been broken, but he ignored the pain. He held his arm in front of him, folded until he would be able to get to a hospital. As he stood up, the boss changed his point of view at the girl who had just appeared. He pulled a gun out and pointed it at the girl.
    "How are you going to pull a gun out on a lady?" Grey said calmly. Grey raised one of his legs up. On his feet was something that looked like steel. He then jumped up and kicked the gun out of his hand. A flame surrounded his foot as the boss seemed to have been frightened. He and his lackeys ran away but had left the one that was on the ground. Grey looked over to see him, he seemed to be frightened by the girl.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Roukostu turned her attention to the man below her, "well now....it seems your boss and friends have lefted you to defend yourself....so then what shall we do now...hmm?"Roukostu said pressing her foot against the man's throat, she looked up at the boy, "are you alright?" Angel came out of the car, and walked over to the boy, "let me see...I'm a doctor..."
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Grey continued to look down as the man came and offered to help. Grey turned his head and looked at him.
    "Thanks" He said, before passing out from his wounds.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:26 pm

Angel grabbed hold of him, "oi...that's not good....."he said picking him up and putting him in the car, "can't just leave him in the street......"Angel said, soon enough a cracking noise came from behind him, "you killed that poor man...but he would probably be useless...."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Lee stayed with his arms on the window to hold himself up as he watched another member in the car, the father, come out and speak of being a doctor of sorts. He then looked over to the boy they were trying to take care of at the time. Lee rose his left hand up and placed his his hand in his chin as he looked to Roukostu and pointed his right hand toward the boy
    "So? Are we going to take him or what? Tired of waiting in this stupid car."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Roukostu looked at him, "do not tell me what I already know......"Roukostu said going into the care, Angel was already treating the boy as the car started to move again, the others sat in silence.
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Grey's eyes started to open as he appeared to have being healed by the man.
    "Where am I?" He asked. He looked around, noticing he was in a car.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Lee looked down at the newcomer and leaned forward to look down on his with a kind smile as he rose his right hand up and waved down at him and spoke
    "Your alive~"
    He laughed lightly as he moved his hands onto his knees as he let himself fall back into his seat once more
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Grey laughed a little bit, but stopped due to pain.
    "It seems so" He said.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Roukostu looked at the boy, "hello young one....."she said, she looked at Danny, then to her father, "father...let Danny take over with the powers of sky...."she said, Angel moved away, and Roukostu handed him a box, it was yellow, and had the image of the sun on it, Danny opened it, a butterfly landed on his shoulder, "eh? a butterfly?" Roukostu smiled, "alright...use it to heal his wounds...."Roukostu said, Danny nodded, "okay...heal that boys wounds...."he said, and the butterfly landed on the boy and started to heal him.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Lee watched the butterfly and laughed as he moved his left hand over his mouth as he watched it unsold before him. He then lowered his hand down onto his chin and spoke
    "Oh, a butterfly. Really? That is rich~"
    He placed his left elbow onto the window and placed his head in his hand as he watched
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Grey looked as the butterfly started to heal him. He was now healed enough to sit up.
    He slowly sat up in the seat, the light from the street lights showing his blue hair and his icy eyes.
    "Sorry for causing you so much trouble" He said.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:56 pm

The butterfly dissapeared into the box again, Danny looked up at Roukostu, "it was a butterfly? Anyways.... this little baby had a lot of power?"Danny said giving the sun box back, "it only reflects the user's heart. Now then...you there boy....i noticed you had a flame of Rain......"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Lee watched the the boy was brought back by the power of the healing butterfly. He would never let this moment out his head regardless of anything, this kid was now a butterfly boy. Lee laughed lightly as he slowly left his fingers tab on his knees as they started spouting again. He turned his head as he smiled looking out the window

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:08 pm