KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Azmot Tekanisho

Azmot
    Azmot

RU-Points : 4

Azmot Tekanisho Empty Azmot Tekanisho

Post by Azmot Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:48 am

Roleplay experience: Ive posted some RPing in the past 3-4 years

Character's name:Azmot Tekanisho

Character's age:15

Nationality: Amarican/japanese

Family:

Attribute:Storm/Lightning

Attack:Lightning Shower

Weapon and box weapon:Cresent Sabre of Storm and Shield of Lightning.They are made up of Pure solid Flames, so they can be dispersed and called anytime. Box weapons are Fang(Snake)and Shell(Turtle).They have the ability to turn into Flames of there class to enhance a weapon of that classes Attribute property(Lightning Increases sturdyness, Etc.)

Appearance: Azmot is 5'5 with dark brown eyes that mimic chocolate stirring in a vase. His skin is pale with a tinge of tan on his arms from sleeve down. On his left hand he has his his Father's ring that carries on his resolve.He has 2 peircing's on his left ear that fit loose when he walks.His scarf flows as he walks past, giving him the silent-type look with a gray jacket and a white T.

Personality:Azmot is usually silent around people he doesnt know, and even if he does he's very quiet, unless you make him laugh or he is suprised.He belives he must find peace before fighting to avoid killing someone who dosn't deserve it, and he is very kind hearted and loves to laugh. His gentle nature makes it easy to sneak into places unnoticed.Azmot is also one to put his life above others, and doing whatever it takes to save his friends, even if he has take a life.

Weakness:Azmot will get very distracted around babies, no matter what species.
    He has been known to lose focus during fights and daydream, although this is somtimes used as a feint. If you give him CASH to spend, he will NEVER pay you back.His mind is still very juvanile, so complaining is also a big issue, but if he tries to succed, he can overcome any challenge.

History/Background: Azmot's parents, who's names were ereased from files wheen they whent to work for Verde, were reasercher's of Verde's Box weapon project, and were brilliant in the Flame field.They were the ones who created the Flame Input System, FIS, from Verde's designs to allow Flames to be transfered into boxes. But when he found out that the higher the reslove, the stronger the Flame, he wanted a live test subject. When he found out Ms. Tekanisho was pregenant, he hatched a plan.The week after Azmot was born, he got her to bring Azmot to work to see if Flame is from heritage or random. It turned out that he inherited Storm class Flames from his father, apposed from Lighting class Flames from his mother."I'd like to see Azmot,if you wouldnt mind" he had said.The last words his mother would ever hear.She handed him over, knowing it was not wise to question him. He put him on a pad and strapped wires around him. He did the same with Ms. Tekanisho. He called Azmot's father in and told him that unless he pours 1 millivolts worth of Flames into the Flame activated lock in 3 minutes, he was going to fry his family. Verde started a timer and a panellifted him up. Azmot's dad cursed and yelled, but soon flooded a steady stream of Storm flames and 2 minutes later Azmot's mother was free. When they whent to free Azmot, there were 2 ring holes."Honey I don't have many flames left, and I just want you to know that I love you." He said. "Then let's free our son and avenge Verde before you have a chnce to die on me!". They started to pour flames into the lock, and they couldnt pull out."Hehehehehe," Verde laughed, pulling up his spectacles.The timer vanished and a low whirring sound could be heard",your Flames are forcefully being injected into Azmot, draining your life force.""Why Verde?!" Mr. Tekanisho yelled."Because this boy could become my own personal army with so much power, stronger than any Box weapon, although I'll probably still sell them for a price." he responded.In moments there life force have dwindled away to nothing, leaving Azmot crying from the pain of the flames inside of him.Verde had raised him as a son, and a battle machine.He was sent to school, he was normal 5 days of the week, the other 2 woud be rigorous training.Verde had created box weapons that only can only be used by using 2x the amount of Flames nessacery, making them most compatible with Azmot.Verde put him in public school until the 8th grade, when he ran away with his Box Weapons and his Flame weapons to find peace.

Roleplay Sample: Azmot was walking under the dark gray sky, with the smell of rain in the air.His scarf was wound loosley around his neck, flapping like a fish in the strong winds.He would always come out during a storm, because he always felt it was a reflection of himself. As the first drops of rain fell, thunder crackled and shook the air. He let out a sigh of comfort as more thunder was heard.He strolled over to a bench and set down, letting a weak lightning field around him so he could stay dry. "hat had Ibeen looking for, he wondered. Peace? A normal life?"That's is never going to happen for me, because I am meant to kill" he said. A mysterious hooded man came over overhearing him."If you are looking for a place in this world,follow me". That is how He became involved with the Mafia.

He followed the man until he was in a completly new place, one that he had never discovered.There was a dock in front of him, boats sailing in all direction, varying in shapes and sizes,going slow and fast away and from the island. But it seemed orderly in a way.He was lead to a small black boat with no name, ramp down, inviting him in."You can come and meet people like you, getting stronger.If you choose not to, you will never be bothered.....by us, again." "Well this could be interesting" he said as he climbed as he aboard, in which Mafia island awaited him."I will get stronger" he said as his rings burned with his resolve.
    Azmot
    Azmot

RU-Points : 4

Azmot Tekanisho Empty Re: Azmot Tekanisho

Post by Azmot Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:50 am

Ahh, I forgot to put my Job and starting city! I don't know how to edit!
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

RU-Points : 152

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:
    Level: 1

Post by grey_marian Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:26 pm

The forum has kinda died and a new one made here : http://hitmansdestiny.forumotion.com/forum

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:55 am