KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Upgrade
cool beans
Trapnest
7 posters

Nameless Pizza Place : Via Margutta St.

Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 119

Underground File
    Name: Roukostu Akane Wolffang
    Family/Job: Storm Family/ Band Singer
    Level: 1

Nameless Pizza Place : Via Margutta St. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nameless Pizza Place : Via Margutta St.

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:38 pm

Angel wasn't paying attention at the time, but he noted Lee's voice, "eh....that couldn't have been.....hmm....nah it couldn't be...."
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

RU-Points : 152

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Nameless Pizza Place : Via Margutta St. - Page 4 Empty Re: Nameless Pizza Place : Via Margutta St.

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:36 pm

"Angel, what to do now?" Sora asked from the table. He sat down, ignoring the boy leaving.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:39 pm

"Roukostu and Gilliam will be fine....not only can they fight...they have him....you know...the boy that just walked out....that happened to be Roukostu's personal bodyguard....though she has a selection of them....he just happens not to be busy that's all....."Angel said.
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Sora sighed.
    "He seems like he just began to be apart of the mafia" He said. "Do you need a home tutor?"
    He started to laugh.
    "Just kidding" He said, stopping himself from laughing.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:44 pm

"Hmm? Well.....I actually do need one....and badly....I want someone to help Roukostu open up to people....she has a very hard time doing that...I'm afraid that the only friends she'll have are her bodyguards....please....help her."Angel said with a worried expression.
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Sora looked at Angel.
    "I guess, but I won't be allowed to interfere with the affairs of the family" He said. "Only if directly involves me"
    He jumped up. "Just kidding, I'll help the Storm as much as I can" He said.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:46 pm

"thank you Sora....."Angel said.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 102

Post by cool beans Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:47 pm

Returning from the kitchen holding a tray carrying a slice of cheese pizza and a coke Franken over hears their conversation about the escapee and notices the hyperactive baby having an arguement with the blue haired man.

"What an odd resturant..." He mutters to himself shaking his head as looks back at the girl and grins at her as he lowers the tray

"You're food madame, a slice of the finest cheese piza in the whole of italy and a glass of cola... to erm... compliement your meal, enjoy!"
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:47 pm

"No prob" He said. He then turned around and looked at the door.
    "I'll be seeing you again then" He said. HE then disappeared through the door before it completely shut.
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

RU-Points : 330

Underground File
    Name: Tsuchimiya Reiko
    Family/Job: D'Angelo Manager

Post by Trapnest Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:36 pm

"Hmm, no need to be wasting time the, till a later time our dear guests, we shall make sure they make it out safely" Rei gave a smile at them that faded jus as quick as she could.

She then gave Label a nod motioning her to follow and called of to franken. " Follow us after you serve everyone"

https://rebornunderground.forumotion.com/castel-sant-angelo-f51/castel-sant-angelo-d-angelo-head-quarters-t52-30.htm#363
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 67

Underground File
    Name: labelisa
    Family/Job: artist

Post by labelisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:19 am

labelisa blinked and stood up to follow, but she grabed the slice of pizza before she followed rei

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:35 am