KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Upgrade reporting in, as usual and whatnot

Upgrade
    Upgrade
    The First Windsor
    The First Windsor

RU-Points : 105

Underground File
    Name: Upgrade
    Family/Job: The Windsor Family/ First Windsor Head
    Level: 1

Upgrade reporting in, as usual and whatnot Empty Upgrade reporting in, as usual and whatnot

Post by Upgrade Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Hey guys, I'm upgrade. Nice to meet you.

Although I am an admin and do have admin powers over the forum, please dont hesitate to come have a chat, there are two of us which means we split the work!

So... Here is a little about myself.

Im currently studying to become a criminal barrister and am eighteen years old. I enjoy writing, drawing, being a general nuicance and posting around forums.
    Shimuzaki
    Shimuzaki
    Windsor Member
    Windsor Member

RU-Points : 15

Underground File
    Name: Knight
    Family/Job: Windsor Family
    Level: 1

Upgrade reporting in, as usual and whatnot Empty Re: Upgrade reporting in, as usual and whatnot

Post by Shimuzaki Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Hi Upgrade. I'm Shimuzaki. However you may call me Shimu for short. It is quite a pleasure meet you as well as to be apart of your forum.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 102

Upgrade reporting in, as usual and whatnot Empty Re: Upgrade reporting in, as usual and whatnot

Post by cool beans Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:44 am

Hey there!

a future barrister eh? Glad i have someone i can ask if i get in trouble with the law...

i studied law A-levels back in my college days twas great fun, and learnt a few loopholes in the process >: D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:28 pm