KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sora

grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

RU-Points : 152

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:
    Level: 1

Sora Empty Sora

Post by grey_marian Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:43 am

Name: Sora
    Nationality: Japanese *I hope this was right DX*
    Flame: Sky

Appearance:
    Sky has short orange hair and blazing orange eyes. He has the orange pacifier hanging from around his neck.
    His clothing is: He wears a black t-shirt with the words Arcobaleno on the back. He has a pair of pants that a orange in color. He has a scarf around his neck that hides his pacifier. The scarf is black and orange in color.

Personality: Sora's personality isn't very common among the other arcobaleno. He is very calm in harsh situations and can stay calm. If he is in any danger, he devises up a plan quickly, but sometimes it doesn't go to well, due to his lazy nature as well.

History:
    Sora was born in Shibuya, Japan. When he was 5, he learned how to use knives to protect himself from opposing mafia families. He was the best fighter in his family due to training himself. By the time he was 10, he had already been able to use 3 knives in battle and a sword, a combat skill not commonly used since the Vongola Rain guardian. When he was 15, he lost his parents in combat and was sent to live in an orphanage. The orphanage used him for money and as soon as he turned 18, he was thrown outside to live out on the streets. As he walked down the road, he met up with a small group of people. They offered to help Sora in his time of need. He was led to a large mountain where he met 6 other people. He had already been told what was going to happen and the role of the 'arcobaleno'. He went up with the others and as he got up there, he began to have doubts. One of the others pushed him along and helped him lose his doubts. He was then at the top of the mountain and gathered around the person in the center.A bright light shone over the group and the next thing he knew, he was a baby wearing an orange pacifier. On his back was a small sword. Sitting next to him was a small kitten.

Starting Location: London

Animal Partner: Kitten

Name: Koneko
    Appearance: A small light blue kitten with a white fuzz on its forehead. On its tail, it has a bandage from being wounded a long time ago. If its tail or ear gets cut off, it grows back in a 24 hour time span, and until then, it'll keep transforming.
    Personality: Koneko's personality is much like Sora's however, the kitten is just lazy and doesn't do much unless Sora tells it to do something.

Ability(s): Transform, Koneko can change into anything, unless its a human being.
    Downside(s): If its tail is cut off, or one of its ears, its transformation will continue unless it grows back.

*I hope I did this right*
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

RU-Points : 330

Underground File
    Name: Tsuchimiya Reiko
    Family/Job: D'Angelo Manager

Sora Empty Re: Sora

Post by Trapnest Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:28 am

Question, will Sora be your main character? If so you need to discuss this with up first ^_^
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:17 am

Well, i'm thinking about making it my main and not use my Leon Drako character. Sora may be the arcobaleno of the Windsor family.
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    The First Windsor
    The First Windsor

RU-Points : 105

Underground File
    Name: Upgrade
    Family/Job: The Windsor Family/ First Windsor Head

Post by Upgrade Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:53 pm

I am accepting arcobeleno into The Windsor family, the choice is yours.
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Ok, I'll be the Windsor's Arcobaleno Tutor then lol, this should be interesting. :3
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    The First Windsor
    The First Windsor

RU-Points : 105

Underground File
    Name: Upgrade
    Family/Job: The Windsor Family/ First Windsor Head

Post by Upgrade Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Sounds like a plan =]