KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Upgrade
cool beans
Trapnest
7 posters

Nameless Pizza Place : Via Margutta St.

Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

RU-Points : 330

Underground File
    Name: Tsuchimiya Reiko
    Family/Job: D'Angelo Manager
    Level: 1

Nameless Pizza Place : Via Margutta St. Empty Nameless Pizza Place : Via Margutta St.

Post by Trapnest Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:21 am

Welcome to the Nameless Pizza Place

Nameless Pizza Place : Via Margutta St. 3aagn

Found in one of the busiest streets of Rome, the nameless pizza place is a popular tourist destination serving over hundreds of costumers each day.

Rumor's say that the up and coming D'Angelo Family runs the joint, but no proof has been produced to the present date.

Rules:
    No fighting inside the joint.
    Stay on character.
    Eat pizza Very Happy

cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 102

Nameless Pizza Place : Via Margutta St. Empty Re: Nameless Pizza Place : Via Margutta St.

Post by cool beans Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:15 pm

With a click in his footsteps Franken wanders down the bustling street. As the sun burns the back of his neck he leans against a wall in the shade to cool off as the faint aroma of stone baked pizza wafts through the air

Following his nose he ends up at the doors of the curious looking pizza resturant as swarms of people fight to enter and try not to leave.

"mm smells good" Franken drools as a pair of blondes enter the resturant he gives into temptation and follows suit.
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    The First Windsor
    The First Windsor

RU-Points : 105

Underground File
    Name: Upgrade
    Family/Job: The Windsor Family/ First Windsor Head

Nameless Pizza Place : Via Margutta St. Empty Re: Nameless Pizza Place : Via Margutta St.

Post by Upgrade Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Upon hearing rumours that another Mafia Family owned the new 'Nameless Pizza Place', the head of The Windsor Family entered the pizza Place with the intention of finding out more about this new family.

''Is anybody here?''
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:23 am

Reiko was almost done washing the dishes as the boss of the kitchen yelled at her.

"REDO THIS BUNCH" He angrily said while checking on the ones she was currently doing.

"REDO THAT TOO!"

Rei simply ignored the boss while finishing the bunch he asked to redo.

"Arent you gonna say something?" The boss asked as if he was just demanding things to get her attention.

Rei immediately finished another bunch after the other and removed her apron and trowing it at the boss. "Putting up the sign now, don't do anything stupid while I'm gone."

Rei walks out from the kitchen door immediately recognizing a familiar face, "A Windsor?" she thought. She had known about them since she was a kid, but never did she think that they will encounter each other this early in time.

"I think not... its THE Windsor... Catch of the day, wouldn't you agree?"
    said the other voice inside her head. "Shut up" she whispered as the voices sometimes get to her last nerves.

She asked one of the busboy to post up the sign outside in her place, as she walked ahead and greeted the special guest.

"Upgade, i suppose? Its a great Honor to have you with us." she said.

The sign was nicely posted at the front window, it said words that wouldn't make sense to some, but it would appear that they are in need of a cook.

the sign wrote:
    Cook,
    Pons Aelius, Bring self.

12 midnight every day.
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    The First Windsor
    The First Windsor

Underground File

Post by Upgrade Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:55 pm

The Windsor known as Upgrade bowed to Reiko with a smile.

''It is nice to meet you and the honour is mine. Rome is a beautiful place and with so much history!''
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

RU-Points : 152

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:15 pm

The shadow of a young baby appears at the front door to the Pizza Place. He has a kitten sitting on his head that starts to Meow at the site of the group.
    "My my, what's going on here?" He asked. He walked inside, revealing himself as Sora, the arcobaleno of the Windsor family
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:24 pm

"Why thank you" Rei had a table prepared just for Them. "Right this way please" she smiled as she lead the way to there seats.

As they arrived she continues. "The beast seat in the house, can i get you anything?"
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    The First Windsor
    The First Windsor

Underground File

Post by Upgrade Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:12 am

Upgrade smiled as she was led to her seat.

''Ah thank you, this is very generous of you! Could I please have a cup of tea? I am curious as to the differences with Roman tea and English =]''
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:29 am

"Ahh, yes, i wonder as to how they differentiate from each other as well, but since our nations are so close to each other, i don't think they are that different, anywho, please, enjoy your selves." As she finished, a waiter came with two tea cups and a tea pot.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Franken leans over the counter and tries to catch one of the busy workers

"Hey i noticed the sign as i walked in... i wouldnt mind applying if thats cool"

Hoping his voice would be heard amongst the rabble of customers in the pizzeria he stands there looking around the bustling resturant

"just my kind of place"
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:06 pm

"ORDER UP" The kitchen boss yelled mistaking one of the costumers infront of him as a waiter. "YOU!, YOU with the blond hair, take this over to that table, the one with the weird looking girl serving tea, tell her that this is a pizza place, so we should serve Pizza!"

On the tray was a whole peperoni pizza and a pitcher of coke.

"Tell them its on the house, complementary of D'Angelo."
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:24 pm

"erm ok then"

Franken grinned nervously as he picked up the tray and maneuvered around the customers.
    "Could this mean ive got the job, that was easy"

Arriving at the table he smiles as he lowers the tray.

"Pepporini pizza compliments on the house"
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Rei looked over at the young man delivering the pizza over at the Windsor guests.
    "Who the heck are you?" she calmly asked with a smile after taking the tray from him.

She had torally inspected the pizza that was delivered from any dangerous modifications and had approved of it as safe.

"Doesn't matter, i'll assume that that idiot mistaken you for a waiter, you have that look, the hiring area is at Pons Aelius, 12 o'clock, good work today chap."

She then turned to the Windsor family and served them pizza.

"As he said, compliments of the house, enjoy."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 119

Underground File
    Name: Roukostu Akane Wolffang
    Family/Job: Storm Family/ Band Singer

Post by Roukostu Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Angel and his family walked in, they looked around, "interesting place...."Yumi said, Roukostu huffed, "yea....if you like messy food that turns you fat......"Gilliam said, "you're truly a health nut....big brother"Roukostu said quitely, Angel smiled at them.
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Rei had been pleased with how the staff welcomed the Windsor family, bet yet shortly after, another notable family arrived, one that would be an amazing addition to there affiliation.

"They're here" she though as she spoke to the Windsors who she just served. "If you need anything at all, please just ask for me or any other waiters, i'll be with you shortly"

She moved about the place swiftly to greet the Strom Family. "Pleasure to have you with us, you can call me Rei, next 4th generation head of the D'Angelo family. How can we help you?"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:08 pm

"We are the Storm Family......I am Angel Storm....Head of the Storm family...this is my family...."Angel said, he put his arm around Yumi, "this is my beautiful wife, Yumi...and the next to us are our children....Gilliam Storm, though as we would love to have him as the head, he won't take it.... So we're going to pass it down to our daughter...."Angel said looking at Roukostu, Roukostu rolled her eyes, "Roukostu Akane Wolffang... at your service......
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:09 pm

"This lot arrived by limo... blimey they must be important"

Franken leans over the stove keeping an eye on the family as they enter the resturant
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:19 pm

"OY!" Said the kitchen boss to the new waiter. "GO serve them something, dont let that brat do all the work, she does next to nothing."

Rei smiled.

"It's a pleasure to have you, please, follow me."

from the other side of the pizza place was the other best place of the house only on the left side of the area.

"Best of the house, please, enjoy" She continues as she handed out the menu.

"Can we offer you something while you pick something to order? Or shall we just go straight on to the meal?"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Angel smiled, "well then.....it doesn't matter, we don't often care for doing things straight away....."Angel said, he looked at Roukostu, "why don't you and Gilliam look around for a bit....or you can ask them what you wish to do....."

Gilliam looked around, he looked at Rei, "have a place where i can draw something without disturbing people"he asked, Roukostu nodded, "well....i want to pratice my songs.....i have my guitar with me......"
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Rei smiled at them and started. "One moment please." she dialed a number on her phone requesting for a pick up.

Shortly after, the same Limo returned to pick them up. "We shall welcome you to our home, the limo should take you to our head office, i think you'd be more comfortable there than in this busy area."

She turns to the blond cook yet again, and now gave him orders since she could not leave the place.

She walked up to him and said.

"Hey, you want this job don't yah?"

She paused in the middle of speaking in looks of deep thinking, then continued.

"Dont answer, if you can take care of this storm family, i will personally give you an early pay, what do you say?

Don't say anything, do it... GO."
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:33 pm

"Yes boss!"

Straightening his tie Franken wanders over to the family

Calm, cool and suave in his approach he wips out a pen and paper from his front pocket

"May i take your orders?"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Angel looked at the boy, "anything that's vegetarian would be good thank you....."Angel said, Yumi smiled, Roukostu looked away not caring, and Gilliam just looked through his drawing book.
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:54 pm

*Redoing my entrance since nobody seemed to notice a little kid in the room*
    A small young boy walked into the room. He had his hands inside his jacket pockets as he looked around the room, noticing the interesting group inside.
    "Hello?" He asked, wondering if anyone would notice him.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 pm

Angel noticed the boy right away, "hello young one....."he said looking at him closely, Angel had forgoten he had been sucking on a lollipop, he took it out of his mouth, "want it?"
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:59 pm

"Eh" He said. "No" He jumped up and kicked his chest.
    His pacifier dangled from his neck and made a small dingle like noise. Coming from behind was a small kitten.
    "Sky, get over here" He said softly. The kitten jumped on Sora's head as it let out a small meow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:28 pm