KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
grey_marian
Trilby Jones
Upgrade
7 posters

The Windsor Familiy Recruitment Centre

Upgrade
    Upgrade
    The First Windsor
    The First Windsor

RU-Points : 105

Underground File
    Name: Upgrade
    Family/Job: The Windsor Family/ First Windsor Head
    Level: 1

The Windsor Familiy Recruitment Centre Empty The Windsor Familiy Recruitment Centre

Post by Upgrade Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:06 pm

As you approach London Bridge by the light of the great city, you are awed by the effect created as the structure is bathed in a calm glow. There is nothing to suggest anything major is happening, that is unless you have been told how to spot said 'major' things.

Spoiler:

Under the second arch is a man suited in white, reading a tourists brochure. You were given insructions to approach this man and discretely hand over your Windsor Family application form.

As you do so, the suited man regards you with a suspicious eye, then takes the form from you.

Name:
    Why have you chosen The Windsor Family over the other availiable famalies?:
    What do you think you could bring to the familiy?:
    Trilby Jones
    Trilby Jones
    Windsor Member
    Windsor Member

RU-Points : 26

The Windsor Familiy Recruitment Centre Empty Re: The Windsor Familiy Recruitment Centre

Post by Trilby Jones Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Name: Harry 'Trilby' Jones

Why have you chosen The Windsor Family over the other availiable families?: Because I live in England and I happen to be rather fond of London. Also, I liked the backstory Razz.

A good sense of humour, moderately good rp-ing skills and willingness to learn new skills.
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    The First Windsor
    The First Windsor

Underground File

The Windsor Familiy Recruitment Centre Empty Re: The Windsor Familiy Recruitment Centre

Post by Upgrade Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Trilby Jones wrote:Name: Harry 'Trilby' Jones

Why have you chosen The Windsor Family over the other availiable families?: Because I live in England and I happen to be rather fond of London. Also, I liked the backstory Razz.

A good sense of humour, moderately good rp-ing skills and willingness to learn new skills.

Application accepted, welcome to The Windsor Family! Feel free to post in our Baker Street Headquarters and make use of our facilities XD It's good to have you with us =]
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

RU-Points : 152

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Name: Leon Drako
    Why have you chosen The Windsor Family over the other availiable famalies?: Because it seems its only family at the moment...lol
    What do you think you could bring to the familiy?: I don't know yet, maybe a rain flame? XD
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    The First Windsor
    The First Windsor

Underground File

Post by Upgrade Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:51 pm

leon_drako wrote:Name: Leon Drako
    Why have you chosen The Windsor Family over the other availiable famalies?: Because it seems its only family at the moment...lol
    What do you think you could bring to the familiy?: I don't know yet, maybe a rain flame? XD

Its a shame the only reason you are joining us is because we are the first/only family to have been set up yet. I can only hope you feel at home here enough to stay once others open soon. Welcome to the family, feel free to post in our threads, ill add you to our group sso that your name is red too.
    Ryohei Kyoya
    Ryohei Kyoya
    Windsor Member
    Windsor Member

RU-Points : 10

Post by Ryohei Kyoya Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Name: Ryohei Kyoya
    Why have you chosen The Windsor Family over the other availiable famalies?: I admire England, and I always wanted to go to Europe.
    What do you think you could bring to the familiy?: A strong sense of duty, and a powerful cloud flame.
    Shimuzaki
    Shimuzaki
    Windsor Member
    Windsor Member

RU-Points : 15

Underground File
    Name: Knight
    Family/Job: Windsor Family

Post by Shimuzaki Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:00 am

Name: Shimuzaki Santoryu
    Why have you chosen The Windsor Family over the other availiable famalies?: Love London for one. Two the name was beast. And three I think this will be one heck of an adventure.

What do you think you could bring to the familiy?: Good times? Laughs? A burning rabbit? Wait.... Whut? XD
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    The First Windsor
    The First Windsor

Underground File

Post by Upgrade Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:10 pm

Ryohei Kyoya:

Welcome to the family Ryohei, I have taken a look through your profile and I think you would be an asset to our growing family. I will add your name to our family members list, feel free to post around our threads and take part in our events!

Shimuzaki:

Hey Shimuzaki, its good to have you with us! Welcome to the Windsor family and everything it represents! Once you have read this verdict, please post up your charactor information in our designated thread ^_^
    Hawthorn
    Hawthorn
    Windsor Member
    Windsor Member

RU-Points : 1

Post by Hawthorn Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:01 pm

Name: Leonard Hawthorn
    Why have you chosen The Windsor Family over the other availiable famalies?: I'm English, it's english, it's easy =3
    What do you think you could bring to the familiy?: RP experience, graphical skeelz and other st00f.
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    The First Windsor
    The First Windsor

Underground File

Post by Upgrade Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Hoki doki, welcome to our slowly expanding family Hawthorn! Good to have you with us =] Go post up your profile and introduce yourself to the family in either our smoking room ot HQ ^_^
    sara624
    sara624
    Windsor Member
    Windsor Member

RU-Points : 13

Post by sara624 Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Name: Love Rossa
    Why have you chosen The Windsor Family over the other availiable famalies?: Windsor family sounds nice with the idea of tea after assassination.
    Cake, Sweets, Pastry, some good fun, and ability to kill and also wanting to learn new killing skills. >Very Happy
    Upgrade
    Upgrade
    The First Windsor
    The First Windsor

Underground File

Post by Upgrade Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 pm

Welcome to the family love =D Oh I do love the idea of sweets and cake... ah im hungry now XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:31 am