KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Club Insanity- Alley Out Back

labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 67

Underground File
    Name: labelisa
    Family/Job: artist
    Level: 1

Club Insanity- Alley Out Back Empty Club Insanity- Alley Out Back

Post by labelisa Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Labelisa leaned back against the brick wall of a building. She sat atop a dumpster smoking a cigarette. She took in a long drag and then let it out, relaxing as she did.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 23

Club Insanity- Alley Out Back Empty Re: Club Insanity- Alley Out Back

Post by Senetue Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Senetue was wandering down the street, something that he seemed to commonly do as he had a pole resting on his shoulder with a Japanese Paper Lantern on the end glowing faintly. His clothing and long white hair blew in what little wind there was and he only looked ahead as he walked, sighing as the lantern swung around which Senetue seemed to nod his head. Then suddenly he stopped, feeling something, this caused him to turn towards what looked like an alley, before he began to walk. Wandering down the alleyway as the light from the lantern cast his shadow on the walls. Eventually he came across a girl sitting on top of a dumpster, smoking which caused him to look up towards her with his gray colored eyes. "You know that's not healthy, right?"
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File

Post by labelisa Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:36 pm

Labelisa's eyes shifted to the where she heard a voice. She turned her head to look at the boy before her. she took a long drag and then flicked the cigarette to the ground.

"yep"

She said simply, not one bit of care in her voice
    Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by Senetue Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:41 pm

He lifted the pole from his shoulder when she flicked the cigarette to the ground, he allowed the pole to run through his hand until it touched the ground and he just stood there hold it. She didn't seem to care, even though she did agree that smoking wasn't very healthy and it was well known to cause people to die from lung cancer or other bad things happening to them. "Certainly you care for your life. Unless dying from a slow killing cancer is the way you wish to go and you don't care if it takes you while your still young." He said, his eyes seemed to stare at her emptily while he held the lantern with his right hand.
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File

Post by labelisa Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:23 pm

"i do, but some time i need one to relax, ill quiet one day"

She said as she jumped off the dumster and dusted off her skirt as she landed
    Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by Senetue Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:44 pm

His face remained emotionless as he heard her response, many people find it nearly, if not, completely impossible to kick such an addictive thing. He looked at the lantern on his pole, the light within the lantern seemed to become brighter before he looked back at her as she landed. "There are many other, less addictive, ways of relaxing yourself." He said, looking back towards her before he tapped the bottom of the pole against the ground. "Some might not make you relax immediately, but they will be much more healthier in the long run." He said, his eyes staring dead center at her.
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File

Post by labelisa Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:58 pm

labelisa let out a sigh as she walked to the side to a door

"i know i know, but i have to do something i really dont want to do, so i needed to relax quickly"

labelisa pushed the door opened slightly

"wanna come in?"
    Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by Senetue Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:04 pm

Senetue's eyes followed her as she walked to the side and towards the door, hearing her explain how she had to do something that she didn't want to which caused him to raise his eyebrow. Her request caused him to shrug his shoulder, his hand raising up to the lantern as he took it off of the pole, it seemed to shift in his hand, turning into a wrist band which he wrapped around his hand before he tossed the pole to the side. "I guess." He said, wandering up to her before looking at the door, going into a club wasn't something he did all the time.
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File

Post by labelisa Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:28 pm

labelisa nodded as she accepted and walked into the club, they entered from a back room so they ended up in the back set of a stage that was in the club.

"here" she said taking his hand and drawing a panda on it while saying "this is so you dont get kicked out, go get a drink if you want, i have to go take care of a bet"

labelisa said and turned, she walked over to a changing room and locked the door as she went in
    Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by Senetue Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:47 pm

Senetue wandered in, looking at her as she took his hand which caused him to gaze down at it as she drew a small picture of a panda, telling him that would keep him from being kicked out. She once again mentioned something, this time a bet which once again got him to raise his eyebrow before he nodded, he might as well go get a drink. Once she was gone he wandered out, moving over to the bar before requesting a glass of soda, sitting in the swivel chair, he took a sip before he looked towards the stage.
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File

Post by labelisa Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:45 pm

the lights in the club sudenly dimed as she music stoped. a man walked out onto the stage, a spot light follow him.

"alright everyone, tonight we have a new guest performing tonight!. her name is labelisa so give her a hand!"

labelisa sighed as she walked out into the stage, she was in a new outfit and music started to play. she looked up and started to sing and dance.

(( outfit: https://2img.net/h/i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm87/MatthewWhite150/6ff7c400.jpg
    song and dance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_gfD3nvh-8&feature=PlayList&p=7B533AD4046BABD0&playnext_from=PL&index=3 ))
    Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by Senetue Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:52 pm

He took another sip of his drink as the lights dimmed, watched the stage as the man walked out with a spot light following him as a grin appeared on Senetue's face. He watched as he introduced Labelisa, watching the girl who he had seen earlier walk onto the stage, even in the new clothing something just told him it was her. When she began to sing and dance, the grin widened as he leaned back in his chair, placing a elbow on the bar as he took another sip. "She certainly looks a lot cuter than before." He said, referring to when he had met her and she seemed to act tougher than the girl who he was watching now.
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File

Post by labelisa Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:23 pm

labelisa soon finished the song and bowed as people claped, she walked back stage in a rush and out to the bar, not bothering to change.

"i need a water here on the double" she said to the bar keep
    Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by Senetue Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:26 pm

His gray eyes watched her, hearing the end, he cheered when she bowed and then suddenly she disappeared back stage as she seemed to be in a rush to get off the stage. Then suddenly she appeared at the bar, his eyes looked at her as the grin was still on his face. "You're a very talented singer and dancer." He said, setting the empty glass on the bar as he shook his head slightly, his long white hair dangling towards the ground. "The best I have seen."
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File

Post by labelisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:20 am

labelisa looked at the boy with a slight blank look, but gave him a small..small smile.

"thanks"

she said simply as she sliped her water

"ill never make a bet with the owner of this place agian"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 102

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:03 am

Sitting at the bar, the sound of music shaking the very air itself Franken knocks back his another shot.

"Another one barkeep, make it a double"

He says as he clicks his fingers at the disgruntled barman. In the corner of his eye he notices the singer to his left.

"hey missy, have i seen you somewhere before?"

he says as he turns round and looks through the bottom of the glass at her like a telescope.

labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File

Post by labelisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:06 am

labelisa looked up at the guy who walked up to her, she reconized him quickly.

"your the waitor at the nameless pizza place, i went in there the other day"

she said drinking her water slowly and pushing a piece of her starlight silver hair behind her ear as she crossed her legs
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:23 am

"Woah so you're like famous?" He gasps as he puts the shot glass back on the bar.

"could have left a bigger tip..." he grumbles under his breathe as the barman slings another shot in his direction

"do you do autographs?"
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File

Post by labelisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:26 am

labelisa closed her eyes and let out a sigh as a large sweat drop formed on her head

"no, im not famous, i just lost a bet"

she said and her eye twiched
    Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by Senetue Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:28 am

Senetue sighed as it seemed that some one else, some one Labelisa knew, had started a conversation with her so he merely turned away and placed his arms on the bar. He took the glass, after it had been filled once again and took a sip before he leaned back, placing his chin in one of his hands as he just watched the two closely.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:33 am

"A bet?" he raises his eyebrow as he looks at her

"what kind of bet then?" he asks just before knocking back another shot and slamming the glass hard on the bar much to the barman's fury

"Italy's a pretty dangerous place to be gambling you know..." he sighs as he clicks his fingers at the barman once again
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File

Post by labelisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:51 am

labelisa secretly rolled her eyes

"yeah yeah i konw"

she said and noticed the other guy turn away, she didnt want to be to rude, she so pulled out some money and put it in frout of him

"next drinks on me"
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

RU-Points : 330

Underground File
    Name: Tsuchimiya Reiko
    Family/Job: D'Angelo Manager

Post by Trapnest Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:56 am

Rei had entered the club instantly seeing the chef she had just hired the other day.

"Wow, i see familiar faces everywhere, im sorry about the event yesterday, my sister. She's actually the good one in the family"

She then turned to label and said.

"Apple martini"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:00 am

"It was all quite surprising really..." Franken grins as he sees his boss sit down next to him

Spinning round on his seat he looks at Label for a second "i'll have a White russian thanks" he says to label before spinning back round to face his boss

"and here i thought i was just a chef in a nameless pizza resturant..."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by Senetue Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:01 am

He looked down at the money Labelisa had sat down in front of him, he looked up at her and smiled. "Thanks." He said, taking a drink of his soda before he looked towards Rei as she had entered which caused him to turn his head and look away from everyone as they began to talk to one another.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:33 pm