KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Club Insanity- Alley Out Back

Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

RU-Points : 330

Underground File
    Name: Tsuchimiya Reiko
    Family/Job: D'Angelo Manager
    Level: 1

Club Insanity- Alley Out Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Club Insanity- Alley Out Back

Post by Trapnest Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:04 am

Rei let off a mushroom sigh in disbelief of what occurred.

"Yeah, your more of someone at the wrong place, at the wrong time, but its too late to worry about that, do you have what it takes to become the best mafia chef there is?"

The other person in the bar however caught her attention, it would appear that she recognizes him from somewhere.

"Do i know you?" she asked.
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 67

Underground File
    Name: labelisa
    Family/Job: artist

Post by labelisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:06 am

labelisa sweat droped "yeaaaah im not old enought to order the drinks guys" she said with a drepressino cloud over her head
    Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 23

Post by Senetue Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:07 am

He heard the few people are the bar chatter on about things such as becoming a great chef or other things. Yet he knew who Rei was speaking to when she asked if she knew him. He didn't turn to face her and merely shrug his shoulders as he took a sip of his drink once again. "Be surprised if you do know me because I don't recognize you."
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:12 am

Rei locked a look on him for a moment or two, but lets it go just as easily as starting it.

"Well, even i make mistakes, neeh, Label, make mine a kamikazee instead."
    Mastema
    Mastema
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 51

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by Mastema Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:17 am

Angel walks in with a curious but confused look. She didn't though that first place when she come to Rome will be this. Looks around and sits on a free sit and orders a drink, still looking around. She heard few people were talking, she watched them from the corner of her eye.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by Senetue Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:18 am

Senetue remained silent as Rei said that she makes mistakes, his hand grabbed a hold of the wrist band that he was wearing and it seemed to shift in his hand, becoming a baseball cap which he placed on his head. "Is always good to overlook something twice because you never know what might be real or not." He said, his gray eyes shifting towards Rei as he turned in the chair and looked at her.
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File

Post by labelisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:20 am

labelisa's depression cloud grew bigger

"once agian, i cant order alcohol"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 102

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:25 am

Spinning on his barstool to face Label Franken laughs

"Don't worry my dear I've got everything you need right here"

Rustling around in his suit pocket he whips out a card

"Fake I.D, why hello there Jane Doe, nice to meet ya!" He laughs as he flashes the ID card with the name Jane Doe aged 45 lamenated on the front. "Wait how old are you kid?" He scratches his chin bemused
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File

Post by labelisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:26 am

label's eye twiched

"nineteen"

she said slowly, how in the world would any one think she was 45??
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:27 am

Rei's eyes widened as she seemingly glared over at Label for a bit.

What the young man had said got to her just as instantly as he said it.

"Oh my, thats absolutely right, i did over look things."

She gasped and continued.

"Label... your not the bartender... are you?"
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File

Post by labelisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:29 am

label looked over at rei and shook her head

"nope"
    Mastema
    Mastema
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by Mastema Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:30 am

Angel starts to chuckle as she was listening to them. She mumbles to herself.
    " there are really funny people in Rome" . her phone starts to ring as a text massage arrived.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:32 am

Franken sighs as he stuffs the ID card back in his pocket

"Silly girl, you've been legal to drink over here for the past 3 years..."

Spinning back round on the barstool he notices the new girl in the club. Nudging his boss as he notices the girl at the other end of the bar looking at them

"I think we're being watched..." He says to he under his breathe "Want me to deal with her?" his knuckles cracking as he asks
    Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by Senetue Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 am

Senetue found himself chuckling, this little group was a funny one, Rei seemed to mistaken Labelisa for the bartender and the other guy was trying to give her a fake id that seemed to have an age far older than her. "Such a funny little group." He said, taking a sip before he sat the drink down. Though it seemed the boy felt like they were being watched, which was a common thing that happens at a club. "You couldn't hurt a fly..."
    Mastema
    Mastema
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by Mastema Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:37 am

She sweatdrops as she read the massage. " You really are worried, oh, well..."
    She takes a sip of her drink as she notices a male looking in her direction. She wonders why and mumbles to herself.. " what now??"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:51 am

Franken makes eye contact with the girl. He smiles and waves at her before ducking down and whispering to his boss

"yeah shes watching us, maybe a hitman sent to kill you...i'll taste all your drinks you order tonight in case any of them are posioned "

Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by Senetue Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:53 am

Senetue said when he heard what the guy said and quickly he pushed off of the chair and began to walk, wandering over to the girl who was watching them and who Franken believed might be a hitman. "Hello there."
    Mastema
    Mastema
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by Mastema Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:58 am

she looked at the male " uum hello.." she looked at him confused. her blond hair covered her green eyes as she pulls up with her index finger her glasses.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by Senetue Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:00 pm

His hand rose and adjusted the baseball cap before he found a seat near her and sat down, leaning back as he placed his hands on the back of his head. "That guy who was looking at you thinks you might be a hitman or something..."
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File

Post by labelisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:02 pm

label sighed and ordered everyone's drinks
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 pm

"Hitman" Rei almost spilled the drink she was drinking at the thought of a hit-man wandering about Rome.

"Not on my watch."
    Mastema
    Mastema
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by Mastema Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:07 pm

she chuckled " your friend was wrong, am not a hitman, am new here, and am just looking for a family or group where I can join." She moves her katana that it doesn't falls down. she smiles gently at the male.
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:11 pm

"Ahh, is that so." Rei grins as she put out the last cigarette she had. "My mistake then, by family, you don't mean mafia, right? "
    Senetue
    Senetue
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by Senetue Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:11 pm

He nodded his head to what she said but when she said that the guy was his friend he shook his head. "He's not my friend, I try not to make many friends since I'm trying to keep myself from being discovered and all." Senetue said, setting one of his hands on his lap while the other adjusted his hat once again. He looked over at Rei as she spoke, asking if she meant family as in mafia.
    Mastema
    Mastema
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by Mastema Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 pm

"that's exactly what I mean" she looks at her then at the male

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:41 pm