KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Roukostu
Trapnest
6 posters

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

RU-Points : 330

Underground File
    Name: Tsuchimiya Reiko
    Family/Job: D'Angelo Manager
    Level: 1

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters Empty Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Post by Trapnest Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:18 am

Welcome to Castel Sant'Angelo

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters 69l2kh

In a place with such historical background, came a new face to continue its legacy the Nero Sacro D'Angelo Famiglia.

Cause of the castles fine structure, the interior consists mostly of open arch hallways connecting one area to the other. The pontiffs of the old made sure they were well housed. The papal apartments in the Castel Sant'Angelo feature beautiful rooms decorated with many frescoes. Below the apartments are several floors which include prisons and even a torture chamber.
    A spiraling corridor, part of the original mausoleum, leads to the bottom of the building.

The Fortress also have several notable areas which the family uses for daily gatherings such as the ceremonial hall and the closet (what they call it) where they all gather to discuss business.

At the top of the fortress, looking over the panoramic terrace, is a statue of an angel, built by the 18th century Flemish sculptor Pieter Verschaffelt. The bronze statue replaced an earlier, marble version.

The statue depicts the angel who, according to legend, appeared on top of the fortress in the year 590 and miraculously ended the severe plague that had infested the city of Rome. After the event, the building was renamed Castel Sant'Angelo.

Rules:
    All forum rules apply
    Stay on character

Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 119

Underground File
    Name: Roukostu Akane Wolffang
    Family/Job: Storm Family/ Band Singer

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters Empty Re: Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Roukostu and Gilliam stepped out of the car and looked around, "okay.....interesting place..... very......bright looking to me....."Roukostu said, "unlike you...I think it's perfect....."Gilliam countered
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters Empty Re: Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Post by Trapnest Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:39 am

"Right this way please" The chauffeur had said. "I'm Gio by the way, im the one in charge of this place security, if you need anything, I'll be at the front desk on the main entrance."

He opened the doors revealing the entrance lobby a large hall with not much anything in it, just decorated walls, covered with painting of angel and demon wars.

Before everything else Gio gave them 3 items, 1st was a map, 2nd was a key to there rooms and 3rd, a walkie talkie.

"The Storm Family has the family block, that's 3rd floor 3rd stair case from the right."

he started.

"If you get lost, you can try browsing through the map, but since all directions are written in Italian, you can contact me using a walkie all the time.

With that, i leave you to your selves, please, enjoy our humble abode."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Gilliam took the walkie talkie, "I'll be needing this.....my sister.....eh she's good with Itallian....a little....i think...."he said, Roukostu just rolled her eyes and took the map and keys.
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:12 am

Gio smiled at them as he returned to his post where there were monitors from hidden camera's all over the place.

"Just in case something terribly wrong happens and we cant communicate, we'll just be watching, so yeah."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:52 pm

"Well....that's good for some parts....I guess?"Gilliam questioned, but walked with his sister, who was already half way down the hall, "hey! Wait up!"
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm

"Uhm, yeah, we have several prisoners stationed here, so we keep close watch of every corner, but its only for security purposes, we do have a siren if anything breakes out from dugeon. But worry not, young Storms, no one has been able to break out from there alive." Gio as he saw them walk away.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:42 pm

Roukostu looked back at Gio, "becareful on what you say... it might actually happen....."Roukostu said telling the truth to him, Gilliam waved his hands, "sorry! Very sorry! She has a thing about predicting bad outcomes! It happens alot...."he said, "but they come true...."she said still walking, "eh...*sigh*SORRY!"
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:52 pm

"No no, were actually anticipating for it, we havent had anything to do for so long, maybe one can escape, especially this time" Gio sighted and continued. "Nah, dont worry about it, please, do enjoy the place."
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:05 am

Shortly after Gio's confirmation of the security inside the castle, siren sounded the place as steel bars closed on in from one opening to the other, it would appear to be a lock down of some sort.

He immediately tried to run through the security codes, but someone was blocking his access.

"It's here" He said nodding to the other mafioso beside him.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 87

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:34 pm

A car drove around the way and slowly came to a stop near a single angelic statue. The back passenger door slowly opened as ha single hand rose out and placed itself onto the top of the door as to use it to pull himself out. A pair of feet placed themselves onto the ground and slowly, the body slowly rose itself from the vehicle. The soft smile and blue hair was different from most and the long scarf shifted in the wind as he moved out of the car. He took a step away and closed the door as the car left him there as he looked up at the massive structure and spoke to himself
    "Hate it already~"
    He slowly brought his left hand up to his ear phone and paused for a moment, she was here, that was no doubt.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Roukostu looked up, "open the door....he's here....."Roukostu said looking at the closed front door, she could already feel Lee.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:46 pm

The blue haired individual moved his hands down to his sides as he started forward. The air of the place was suitable for many things for and against the family but to think anyone could protect her more than he himself could was beyond ludicrous. He slowly let himself come to a stop a few feet away from the doors of the building. Giving a few moments would be enough, barging in would prove more problems than good but he was not to be outside long. He rose his head and looked around, sneaking in only to show up again in public would sever little. He placed his hand on the door and forced it open slightly at first and then slowly took a step forward into the doorway with his ever so kind smile
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:15 pm

"Lee..... And i thought you were going to wait patiently like a good dog......"Roukostu said looking at him, Gilliam shook his head, "you have got to be kidding me....first her prediction of this...now he's here.....great...."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Lee slowly turned as he heard the sound of the person he was looking for all this time. He heard her speak of him as an impatient canine and he spoke as he placed his left hand onto the back of the door and pushed it close
    "I live to disappoint~"
    He looked to see Gilliam and flashed him a kind smile as well as he slowly walked over toward Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Roukostu tilted her head at him with a blank expression, "really? I see you do love to do that to people...but either way, it doesn't dissapoint me....just catches me off guard.....I can guess you heard what happened somehow? How did you know me and Gilliam were here?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Lee continued to smile his ever lasting smile as he let himself come to a stop in front of her and slowly crouched down and placed himself onto his right knee and rose his left hand and tapped his index finger onto the side of the ear piece and continued
    "I always know where you are~ Just have a way of losing you from time to time."
    He then lowered his left hand and placed it onto his left knee and continued
    "As for what's going on, I have no clue."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:37 pm

"Well it seems there is a problem here...so why not check it out...."Roukostu said placing her guitar case down, she opened it, and took her guitar out and place it gently aside, it had two necks, but underneath the guitar sat two shealths for two swords, they were tied together, Roukostu took it out and placed the sting part over her chest, and the two sword shealthes combined together to make one whole shealth. She then placed her guitar neatly back into it's case, Gilliam sighed, "great...."he said taking his two guns out, they were both glocks.
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

RU-Points : 152

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:43 pm

A small vehicle pulls up, sitting inside is the sky arcobaleno Sora. He jumps out of it and the car turns back into his kitten.
    "Nice place" He said to himself.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Lee watched as Roukostu withdrew her swords from her case and Gilliam soon after. He nodded his head as he was given an order from Roukostu and that was all he really needed at the point. He slowly leaned forward and rose off his knelt position and moved his hands down and rose his right shoulder and jerked them downward as a set of knifes slid into his hand. They would suffice for now.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:50 pm

"Gio was it? where is this disturbance? You said it's here? what is it?"Roukostu said looking at him with her blood red eyes, they looked as though there were slits in them, Gilliam looked at Gio with serious eyes, "if you don't say anything then we'll go look for ourselves....."
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Sora noticed some people. One of them happened to be the boy from earlier.
    "What do you think you're doing?" He asked. He had his arms crossed as he looked at the group.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:54 pm

Roukostu looked at him with the same blood red eyes, "there is a disturbance here....can you not feel it, Acrobaleno? I feel it just fine....."Roukostu said, her swords were not drawn, so she didn't pose as a threat to anyone....yet. Gilliam looked at Sora, "sorry but we make every precation as possible....Roukostu predicted something like this would happen....as soon as that guy said that no one can get out of where ever, she immediately warned him to becareful of what he said...and look what happened....."
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:55 pm

Sora nodded his head.
    "I do feel this disturbance" He said. "But, I don't knwo what it is, I just got here, I was sent by Angel"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:56 pm

"My father....why?"Gilliam asked, Roukostu tilted her head, "why did he send you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:44 pm