KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Roukostu
Trapnest
6 posters

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 119

Underground File
    Name: Roukostu Akane Wolffang
    Family/Job: Storm Family/ Band Singer
    Level: 1

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters - Page 8 Empty Re: Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:26 pm

"BECAUSE WE KNOW WHEN TO GROW UP!"Gilliam yelled, "even Roukostu has grown, Lee, or are you too blind to she that's she makes her own decisions now?! Why don't you back off like Dallas and the rest....they know they can't protect her the way they used to...there is the reason she is known as the Bloody Princess and Crow...."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 87

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters - Page 8 Empty Re: Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Lee looked off to the side as if he was trying to ignore him for the most part. He then felt a ping in his head as he looked back at him and pointed toward Gilliam once more and spoke
    "Don't throw me in with them! You Don't Have The Right!"
    He then turned around and started pacing back and then turned around and started back with his hands on the sides of his head. He did this three times and then threw his hands out toward Gilliam and continued
    "It Doesn't Matter What People Call Her, I Don't Give A Damn! I'm Here, She Never Needed Anyone! That Was Me That Made Sure She Could Walk Where She Wanted! That Was Me That Gave Her Freedom With A Group Of Thugs Following Her Around!"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Gilliam shook his head, "no Lee...unlike you...Dallas...Danny...and Sven have known her longer than you have...they're all the same age....they all know each other....Danny and Sven come from the same orphange like her, Dallas' family left him long ago, and i have every right to throw you in with them....just because they look like thugs to you.... They aren't to her...they're the only god damn family she has left...and that includes you, me, Angel, Yumi, and now Sora...if you can't live with that, then why the hell are you still here? Oh right, cause Roukostu made sure you didn't get you damn head chopped off along time ago!"
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

RU-Points : 152

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Sora slumped down.
    "I hope things area alright" He said.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:00 pm

"I'm sure everything is...."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Lee turned to the side as he listened to Gilliam and then rose his hands up onto the sides of his head as he covered his ears for the most part of it. He then let them fall down and turned around as he started pacing once again as he spoke
    "You Couldn't Put Me With Them If The Fucking World Wanted It! Fuck That Little Snot and So Far, You Can Do The Same!"
    He placed his hands onto the side of his head as if he was trying to think and then threw his hands out once more as he continued
    "All This Complaining About Who's Life Was Worse And How Someone Didn't Get This And How Someone Got Beat More, Let Me Make This As Crystal Clear As I Can For You! Roukostu Was The One and Only Thing I Was Here For!"
    He pointed toward Gilliam once more, his smile gone now
    "I Don't Care. I Never Cared A Damn Drop About Any Of You, to Think That You Shit Stories Are Going To Somehow Magically Change Me makes You The Most Ignorant Fuckers I Ever Thought Possible!
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 102

Post by cool beans Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:59 pm

"What on earth is all that shouting about..." Franken scratched his head as he got off the bed and looked around.

"What the... hey boss you alright up there?"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:49 pm

"I couldn't care the hell less about you.... This is Roukostu's decision, I gaved up my claim, cause I knew she could handle it, I rather take my father's place as a doctor then a damn leader of a gang....Roukostu can handle it.... Eitehr way do you think Roukostu cares about you? She knows what you think of her, but in truth, she doesn't give a rat's ass of you.....or others.... Sora...Sora was a different story.... I don't know why...but it just happened...lets go... you go after Roukostu and Sora, then you're going to have hell to pay with her, do i make myself clear?"Gilliam said going after Rei and Franken, "Franken...what the hell happened?"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 102

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 pm

"Ah Storm, yeah i have no idea it all happened in a flash..."

He says still looking up in the air as he gets off the bed

"Reira's after one of those flame rings, she kicked that statue over the wall and we kinda all jumped down after it..." He said pointing up

"They're fighting in those nets hanging everywhere above us right now"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Gilliam looked up, "unfortunately, i have no ring....but...Roukostu and Lee do....."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:04 pm

Lee was turned away from Gilliam as he spouted on and on. He rose his hands up to the sides of his head and took hold of his hair and then clenched his teeth as he threw his hands down and two knifes slid into his hand and the was tempted to aim them toward Gilliam but resisted the urge and used the knifes as a gripping tool for his anger. He was going to kill that thing if it was the last thing he did. He turned and walked off to the side as he looked off away from this Franken as he tightened his knifes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:07 pm