KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Roukostu
Trapnest
6 posters

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 119

Underground File
    Name: Roukostu Akane Wolffang
    Family/Job: Storm Family/ Band Singer
    Level: 1

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters - Page 5 Empty Re: Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Roukostu looked at Sora, "no....i want you here.... You....you protect me....I want someone like you here.... He is my responsible...because of that....I am sorry for what he has done....I will take full responsibility for his actions...."Roukostu said bowing and then forcing Lee to bow as well.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 87

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters - Page 5 Empty Re: Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:33 pm

Lee leaned forward as the kick flew at his stomach, his head jerked from the backlash. He paused for a moment as he listened to her words. He slowly let it posture straighten as his left hand was held over his stomach to soften the blow, his knife stabbed into the ground below. He slowly let out a deep breath and force a smile as he heard the words 'personal guard' and how she spoke to him. His right eye twitched as he spoke
    "Well then....I guess I better leave before I get into more trouble, miss Wolfgang...."
    With that, he jumped back and disappeared
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

RU-Points : 152

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Sora noticed Lee leaving. He turned to face Rou with a sad face.
    "I'm sorry if I caused this" He said. The chains unwrapped the guards who were now dead.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:38 pm

Roukostu looked at him, "he needs to understand, that....he isn't the only body guard i have...and that i can handle things myself...what he should have also realized....was that..i will never allow fighitng in my family....also i have a weakness for babies....you're just so cute"
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:40 pm

Sora laughed a bit to himself as he grabbed the kitten, who changed back to chained scythes. He threw one at Rou, or so everyone in the room would think. Coming up behind her was another guard. The scythe hit the guard and the chains wrapped around its body. He then took the chain and threw the now dead guard with the other two he had just killed.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 102

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:43 pm

"Great, we've got a family falling apart at the seems as the enemy rushes us and the boss still aint back from falling into that trap" Franken sighs as the snapping of another thugs neck between his feet drowns out his complaining

"And just what is that nutcase Reira doing back there..." He wonders out loud as he tries to look over a sea of shaved heads
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

RU-Points : 330

Underground File
    Name: Tsuchimiya Reiko
    Family/Job: D'Angelo Manager

Post by Trapnest Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 am

A few bumps on the floor could be heard like loud knocking yet in a weird rhythmic tone, it's as if knocking half knocking then quick knocking then disappears again.

With one loud knock the floors started cracking as a few of them flew up with the force from below, it was from where Reiko had fallen.

She crawled out from the hole with bloody hands wearing a blank look in her face. After a short while she started laughing, although there wasn't really anything funny.

"Franken... where did she go to?"

Anyone with sharp senses would instantly realize that there's something terribly wrong with the situation.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:16 am

As his foot lands in the face of one of the patients he spots the floor panel flying through the air and Reika crawling out of it.

"Boss" He sighs with relief as he kicks the patient in the stomach sending him flying backwards

"She's got this horde of physcos attacking us, shes at the back of them there somewhere, ive lost sight of her..."
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 am

"I think i know where she's going" Rei kicked some of the patients out of the way as she seemingly sped her way back to the upper floor.

"Follow me."
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 am

"What the..." Franken stands there bemused and confused

"Ok ok you're the boss..." Franken throws his cigarette to the ground and crushes it underneath his foot as he runs after her
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:49 am

Rei run up high out into the open where Reira was standing, they were on the terrace on top of the castle tower where the statue of St.Michael stood gloriously.

"So you came out alive after all, it would've been funny if you died." Reira laughed.

Reiko just shifted her look from Reira to the sculpture in deep thought.

"Are we gonna have to do this again?"

Reira danced around whilst feeling the breeze she had longed for for years.

"Im just claiming whats mine, something you stole from me."
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 am

"Boss, be careful, she took on the storm boss, the gun slinging nutcase, the hyperactive baby and the knife jugglar all by herself"

He stands in a defensive pose and awaits whatever may come his way

"There's something not right about her..."
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:03 am

"Believe it or not." Rei grinned. "She's the sane one in the family."

Rei lit a cigarette stick and spoke to her sister once more.

"Reira, you hurt those people badly down there... Are you still being controlled by Katsuki?"

Reira was a bit offensive hearing what Rieko had just said.

"He's not controlling me, I did all those things out of Love, now i shall be with him again, but first, i want my ring back."
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:14 am

"Ring? You did all that for a ring??" Franken's shakes his head in disbelief

"man she has a major jewlery fetish... unless its one of those flame rings.." he ponders outloud
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:22 am

Rei gave Franken a funny look as he hadn't figure it out already.

"HAHAHA, he's funny, can i keep him?" Reira asked.

"Don't change the subject, what makes you think its here?"
    Rei replies.

"I know you're your self again, i can smell your blood boiling of vengeance, you're still blaming me for what happened back then?"
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Sora turns around and notices that Franken and the other girl disappeared. Then he turned back around as more guards started to come. He took the chained scythe and continued killing the guards, two at a time.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Roukostu stayed with Sora, she didn't once noticed that the others lefted, when she did, she looked at Gilliam, "ah? where'd they go?"Roukostu asked looking at Gilliam, he looked as well, "ah?"
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:20 am

Sora looked at her.
    "I know where they went" He said. "They went after that brat"
    He clutched the chain in his hand as he continued to fight off the guards. Not many were left now.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Roukostu slashed the sycthe at one of the goons next to her, while Gilliam shot two of them, "this is really boring....wouldn't you say?"Gilliam said annoyed, "yea....."
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:52 am

Franken gulps as things look like they are about to turn ugly

"Whatever happens boss i got your back..." He says to Rei awaiting Reira's next move
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:57 am

Rei just stared at her without saying anything in return.

"So you still do, huh? Doesnt matter."
    Reira kicked the saint Michael statue and stepped on it as it fell from the top to the front door.

"DAMN IT! I didnt see that one coming!" Rei Complained as she rushed towards the edge and tried locating the casualty, which didn't occur yet cause it was still in mid air.

"Franken, Follow me if you can."

Rei said before she had jumped off to follow Reira.

cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:59 am

Franken runs to the edge and looks down

"This is a bad idea... ah well"

"Geronimo!" he shouts as he leaps into the air and falls
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:33 am

Rei only grasped the thought of falling after she jumped. "Oh crap" she yelled. "Franked, catch this"

She said and threw a round pin with a bed print on it. "Crush it and throw it down there, a bed should appear where you throw it."

Rei crushed something and spawned nets everywhere here and there. saving the Statue its self.

"Give up Reira!" she yells.
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:05 am

Catching the pin, Franken looks at Rei but places his trust in his boss

"....Ok then" he yells as he crushes it and throws it down to the ground, a fluffy bed pops out of nowhere.

"Ohh smart" Franken yelps with joy just before landing on the bed
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Roukostu took another one out, "this is very boring......"Roukostu growled, she wasn't too happy, and when she wasn't happy there would be a whole lot of trouble iln hand.
    (are we done with these goons yet?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:10 am