KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Roukostu
Trapnest
6 posters

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

RU-Points : 152

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:
    Level: 1

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 pm

"He said he wanted you to open up more Roukostu" He said. "And I took it upon myself to help you"
    He looked at his pacifier around his neck.

*Whats the disturbance? D:*
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 87

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters - Page 2 Empty Re: Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Lee quickly turned to the side as he heard the sound of someone else whom was not in sight. His right arm shot up and pulled back to release a blade to fly into the mouth of the person. He continued to smile kindly still but paused. He saw it was the boy from the pizza place and spoke
    "You again~"
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:01 pm

"Why hello there little boy" Sora said calmly. "I'm not here as an enemy, i'm here as an ally"
    He looked at the boy more. "I hope you don't mind me sitting on your head" He said as he jumped on his head. "I'm so used to Angel that it feels weird not sitting" He said laughing a bit.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 119

Underground File
    Name: Roukostu Akane Wolffang
    Family/Job: Storm Family/ Band Singer

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:02 pm

*not to sure...it's a lockdown i know that much*

Roukostu looked at him curiously, "I see....that would....be....nice...."Roukostu said, she then noticed what Lee was about to do, "LEE! STAND DOWN!"Roukostu growled harshly.

Gilliam took Sora off Lee's head quickly, "eh not a good idea....why don't you just sit on me instead....."Gilliam said looking at him.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Lee's smile twitched as the thing jumped onto his head. He didn't care in the slightest what it was or who it was with, Lee didn't like him and didn't like him in the slightest. He was about to gut the boy with each knife he had until Roukostu told him other wise. He soooooo did not want to listen but he slowly lowered his right arm down and let out a deep sigh
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Sora laughed at the boy.
    "Eh, don't like me?" He asked. "Well, i don't really care, we can let lose right here if it wasn't for this lock down"
    He held a set of swords in his hands but they turned back into the kitten on his head. He turned to the guy who offered to allow him to sit on him. He nodded his head and climbed up to his shoulder.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:11 pm

"I'm Gilliam Storm....Angel Storm's son...."Gilliam said, "Roukostu... we should wait for a moment...until we actually know what's going on....." Roukostu looked at Gilliam then her eyes soften, and she smiled, "of course big brother."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Lee slowly moved his right hand over to his left arm and held it as he listened to the little boy speak and continued to smile as he looked back to Roukostu whom spoke to Gilliam. As long as she was out of harms way, Lee could stand the ignorant pest of a boy.
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:33 pm

*So, should I act like guys start storming the place to get more action into this?*

Sora's pacifier began to react. He looked down and looked at it as he sighed.
    "Why is it reacting to this kind of disturbance?" He asked. He looked back up, ignoring the pacifier.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:34 pm

*we can't do anything until we actually know what's going on*
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

RU-Points : 330

Underground File
    Name: Tsuchimiya Reiko
    Family/Job: D'Angelo Manager

Post by Trapnest Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:40 pm

The siren continued buzzing as Gio couldnt do much about it. It was the same moment that Rei and the others arrived.

"What is it Gio?"
    Rei asked.

"She's awaken."

Rei's eye widen as a huge shaking exploasion from somewhere inside the Castle disturbed the siren buzzed area.
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Sora's pacifier reacted more now as he looked over to see an explosion in the castle. He tapped the boys head he was next to and pointed at the castle.
    "Is that a bad thing?" He asked sarcastically.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:31 am

Lee looked to each of the people within the room and then turned his head over toward the small creature. He wasn't even going to bother trying to put the thing into a class such as himself so the thought of something lesser worked well. When the ground started to shake, Lee found himself even closer to Roukostu with his knives raised in defense. He didn't care to speak as he continued to just simply smile. Roukostu said that they needed to find the threat and he was in tend to do that to make her safe
    labelisa
    labelisa
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 67

Underground File
    Name: labelisa
    Family/Job: artist

Post by labelisa Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:25 am

labelisa looked confuzed as sirens started buzzing after an explotion "ummm i'd hate to inter up but..who's awaken?"
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:15 am

Rei was just as calm as the rest of them were as she continued.

"My sister."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:26 am

Lee slowly turned his attention toward the woman and continued to smile his smile as he let his posture straighten and moved his right hand over to his left shoulder as he let the knifes rest there and he spoke
    "Your sister does sound lovely~"
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

RU-Points : 102

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:45 am

Sitting in the corner of the room, arms crossed Franken raises an eyebrow when he hears of Rei's sister.

"Something wrong with her then? Whats with all the suspense?"
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:47 am

Rei finished only just finished a cigarette stick when another explosion occurred, by the looks of it, if her sister keeps it up, the Castle's structure is at risk.

"Well, i guess we better put a move into this, before this historical landmark takes a toll. Gio, the security password is your name."

"Oh, my great apologies maam."

The lock down was stopped as the steel bars rose once more.

"Yush, better get the camera, i wouldn't wanna miss this event."
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:54 am

"What event? What the heck is going on??" Franken scratches his head looking around the room as the bars began to rise.

"I thought i was just here to cook the food..." He sighs
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:54 am

Lee slowly moved his left hand out and in front of his right arm that was placed over his chest as he heard of a camera while the entire place seemed to fortify itself to keep intruders in and everyone already in regretting that they were. Lee let his head tilt to the right side as he spoke
    "So, are you going to take cute photos till she decides to tire out?"
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:58 am

"You read my mind" Rei had said running off ahead of them. "But i have no idea what she looks like anymore, so i better get a photo before i seal her off again."

Gio waved at the cook and said. "Cook eh? the kitchen is right this way."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:05 am

Lee was taken back by what she replied with as he head seemed to tilt ever so slightly too much to the right as he let out a breath. It would be better to throw himself at harm than have Roukostu running into it head first. He nodded to himself as he took off after the woman with both his arms behind his back as his scarf was parallel with the floor as he spoke once more
    "And how was it she gets sealed away?~"
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:09 am

"Cause there can only be one heir" Rei had smiled for a few seconds then it disappeared.

"And someone wasn't willing to be 2nd best, so one of us had to get sealed off by the flame. But it amazes me how this happened in the first place, must be fate, i guess."
    cool beans
    cool beans
    D'Angelo Member
    D'Angelo Member

Post by cool beans Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:17 am

As he heads towards the kitchen Franken hears the word flame and stops in his tracks, slowly but surely pieces of the puzzle begin to fall into place.

"When you say flames... Do you mean the Dying will flames...? I've heard some pretty wild stories from my old boss about them"
    Trapnest
    Trapnest
    D'Angelo The IV
    D'Angelo The IV

Underground File

Post by Trapnest Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:23 am

"Flame, HAHAHA, lady lordship must mean something needs to get burning quick, and that something means food." Gio had laughed off before it gets anymore confusing.

But the word old boss had stalled Rei for a bit, it had caught her attention that this waiter maybe of some use to them after all.

"Interesting... hey Gio, let him go, i'll tell him what he wants, if he tells me about this master of his."

Gio shook his head and sighed saying.

"Well, you heard her, go"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:13 am