KHR-RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Roukostu
Trapnest
6 posters

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 119

Underground File
    Name: Roukostu Akane Wolffang
    Family/Job: Storm Family/ Band Singer
    Level: 1

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters - Page 7 Empty Re: Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Roukostu sighed, "oh boy....this isn't what i wanted at all....alright...then...what do you wish to do now....."Roukostu said looking at Lee, "will you keep trying to kill Sora....or will you stop...for my sake?"
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

RU-Points : 152

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters - Page 7 Empty Re: Castel Sant'Angelo : D'Angelo Head Quarters

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Sora stood up on Rous shoulder and looked at Lee. "You can go ahead and try and kill me" He said. "But don't expect me not to fight back"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

RU-Points : 87

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Lee continued to watch them below him and let his head tilt to the right side quizzically as he listened to what it was that Roukostu said to him about the creature and his options. Lee then looked over to the little thing and watched as it provoked him. Lee slowly let his posture slouch as he looked down at them and crossed his arms and flicked his hands up, two blades sliding into his hands as he then slowly tapped them onto his arms as he spoke his reply
    "Miss Roukostu Akane Wolffang. I will stop trying to Kill the stain on your shoulder and stop for your sake."
    He then let his head tilt to the side as he continued
    "But I do plan on watching him to make sure he has plenty of accidents~"
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Sora sat down, still upset.
    "I wonder what things would be like if he had to feel the curse of the arcobaleno" He said in an angry tone. "I bet he wouldn't be this way towards me"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:24 pm

"There are many things that he wouldn't want to be cursed with...."Roukostu said, she pressed at her temple, she went inside her pocket and gotten out her hankerchief, she coughed into it hard.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Lee rose his hands up as if to give in to the assault of words and let the blades re-enter his sleeves and he then let them drop as he moved his left foot outward and walked forward onto the air only to drop straight down. As he landed, his scarf hit the ground as he crouched and then rose back up and held his hands at his sides as he spoke
    "Sorry, pity stories and what if's will get no one no where~"
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:42 pm

Sora nodded his head.
    "Thats agreeable" he said calmly. He sat on Rou's shoulder.
    "Lets put this hate thing you have against me behind till after we finish that brat off"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Roukostu wiped her mouth, and lifted the hankerchief away from her face, there was blood on it, but she made sure noone saw it, she put it in her pocket yet again, "we should head on shouldn't we?"
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Lee laughed lightly as he rose his left hand and pointed toward the creature and spoke
    "Oh, never will put it behind me. But Roukostu said I couldn't kill you and this other thing is something she want's dead. I'm going to redirect the anger for now~"
    He then looked to Roukostu and took in a deep breath as he would usually be right behind her but that thing felt like it could contaminate him at it was rather sicking
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Sora looked at Lee.
    "Is there something in particular that you hate about me?" he asked. "Is it because I kicked you in the pizza place?"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Roukostu looked at Gilliam, he went forward, "okay lets go get that brat shall we?"he said grabbing hold of Lee, and pulling him away from Roukostu and Sora.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Lee rose his left hand and placed it onto his forehead and spoke to the creature
    "If it was about that, then you would have died there and all thi-"
    He was cut off as the butler took him by his left arm and started to pull him back. He rose his right hand and waved kindly to them as he continued
    "I'll make sure it's over quick~"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Gilliam looked at him, "are you that much of an idoit or something....."Gilliam said looking ahead, when they were far enough, he let go of Lee, "damn it...I shouldn't having to babysit you..... This is ridiculous...everytime.....you act up...i have to deal with you....."
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Sora looked at Rou.
    "Are you sure its a good idea to send Gilliam with him?" He asked.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:28 pm

"Are you kidding....my brother always babysits him...he can handle him just fine...."Roukostu said to Sora with a smile.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Lee slowly walked backward as he was released and then leaned forward to stop himself from moving forward and moved his hands behind his back and then spoke
    "Oh really? I'm the idiot? Your letting a thing you barely know just waltz in and take my place. I've been with this family for longer than I can remember and never once have I failed at anything involving Roukostu and this thing comes along..."
    He moved his right hand around and point in the direction they had come as he continued
    "And look what has happened... and your trying to blame me. No. if you want to go round again, we can."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Gilliam hit him in the head, "You've been with this family for 2 years! It' hasn't been that long at all! The only reason why you were chosen...was because you killed our last Storm Guardian!"
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Sora heard what Lee said.
    "He thinks i'm taking his place" He said. His head lowered and he felt bad about it.
    "Rou.." He said softly.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:42 pm

"He thinks that sometimes...which is why my other guards are afraid to go near him......"
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:46 pm

"Well, with what i've learned, he's had a tough past" He said. "Could that be the reason why he hates my kind? or just me?"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:47 pm

"I do not know Sora....Danny and the others....they are trying their best....to figure it out...."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Lee was now looking down at the ground as he was pelted on the back of his head. He slowly let his hands drop down and then he inhaled as he moved his right hand to the back of his head and rubbed it as he looked back up and replied
    "Well, I've done more in those two years the most have in there lives. I have my rights, I proved myself time and time again."
    He then flicked his left hand out in the direction once more as he continued
    "That thing shouldn't be here."
    grey_marian
    grey_marian
    Admin

Underground File
    Name:
    Family/Job:

Post by grey_marian Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Sora sighed as he sat on Rou's shoulder.
    "So, what now?" He asked.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Underground File

Post by Roukostu Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Roukostu shrugged, "ah find Rei and Franken?"

Gilliam looked at Lee, "noone is taking your place...he's a Arcobaleno...they have no standing in the guardians...at least some of them don't..they teach the weilders of certains one things...."
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Storm Member
    Storm Member

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Lee quickly straightened his posture and threw his right hand toward Gilliam and threw it out to the side as he spoke
    "I don't care if he is almighty god!"
    He then moved his hand back to point his index finger to him again
    "See! You even said it! Some of them! I don't want any of them! Don't you think it's wrong that your being put aside! No one needs to learn anything!"
    He threw his hands up into the air as he let them drop onto the top of his head as he continued
    "No one is seeing the problem I'm seeing."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:10 pm